Visitors to our websites
When you visit our website we collect internet information and details of general visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site so that we can improve our visitors’ experience. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. If we collect personally identifiable information through our website for example if you sign up for our news services via email, we will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
- What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of information:
- Basic information about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system type and version, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation paths and service usage).
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us via our contact forms on the website.
- Google Analytics
- Using your personal information
- We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website.
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
- Enable your use of the services available on the website.
- Send you email notifications which you have requested.
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business. Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
- We use WordPress by Automattic as the website platform.
- Third party websites
Our website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
- About cookies